Providing health-tested puppies to ensure the well-being of this amazing breed in America for the future.
Lancashire Heelers are a healthy breed and I am doing my part to ensure they stay healthy. My dogs are health tested for PLL and CEA; hearts and patellas are evaluated as well as having eye exams.
All breeding stock have CHIC numbers. It is important that the dogs I produce are healthy, excellent representatives of the breed.
I take full responsibility for any puppies I produce and will take them back at any time for any reason.
We are pleased to announce that UKC PTN CH Broken Wing’s Lady Vixen at Prk SWN TKN DDCN and UKC CH Parabar Patrick Paisley RN CGC TKI are expectant parents. Patrick, a handsome black and tan lad, was the first Lancashire Heeler in the US to be CHIC qualified. This qualification resulted following normal results on…Keep reading
Why Choose Prestige
I’m very proud of my dogs and I know as far as health testing I’m doing best practice.— Sheila Mesick,
breeder and kennel owner
Awards & Credentials
- Orthopedic Foundation for Animals Canine Health Information Center (CHIC) Program Certification
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizenship (CGC), Canine Good Citizen Intermediate (CGCI) Canine Good Citizenship Urban (CGCU)
- United States Canine Scent Sports Detection Dog Classic Novice (DDCN)
- American Kennel Club Farm Dog Certified (FDC)
- American Kennel Club Rally (RN)
- American Kennel Club Trick Dog (TK) and Trick Dog Intermediate (TKI)
- United Kennel Club (UKC CH) champions
My dogs are…
- Family dogs
- Show dogs
- Performance dogs
Sheila has been a great resource for information about the breed, and a great mentor to me. The puppy I got from her is a lovely representation of the breed. She has tons of drive, loves to work, and is a lovely companion to me and my other dogs.— Christina T.
Health was the most important factor when I was looking for my first LH puppy and one breeder stood out among the others. Sheila sets the bar when it comes to health testing of her dogs; ensuring her own dogs are the most suitable for breeding and that the puppies she sends into the world are free of any congenital issues…— Heidi B.
At Prestige Lancashire Heelers, we’ve been breeding high quality dogs since 1976 and specializing in Lancashire Heelers since 2016.
- Weight: 15 to 20 pounds
- Height: 10 to 12 inches
- Coat: short, flat, double
- Color: black and tan or liver and tan
- Ears: large, upright, may also be tipped with a lift
Copyright © 2021 Prestige Lancashire Heelers — All rights reserved